Saturday, January 5, 2008









happy holidays everyone!!!

im in grootfontein with my host family for language and technical training for the month. it is wonderful here!!

pics: my host sister Gia in pink and our neighbor Mo who comes over every day, my little baby sister Leni in yellow, and then the one with us eating: my host mama in green hat sussanna, gia, leni and my friend anna mary- we are eating dinner outside, all from one plate, porridge meat and a spinach dish....it's wonderful!! you pick up the porridge in your hand roll it into a ball and scoop up the other food:)

lovin every minute!!!
peace
sb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah,

I have been reading your posts periodically. We are really proud of you for the work that you are doing. You always seem to deal with challenges and adjustments so gracefully. I'm sure that your host family loves having you around - those pictures were great! Keep up the good work!

Chris Hiller (and Dana-Lynn)