Wednesday, January 9, 2008




1. first rainbow i've seen in namibz
2. kids gettin me to carry water on my head:)
3. my running club!

My running club.....I have wanted to run, and since I look quite different from others in the town, I have little people following me:) Our running club was complete with situps (counting), pushups (saying the ABCs), curls ("Pick up a little one and lift them" -- a child:) and squats ("put them on your shoulders")!! One morning I had 21 kids meeting at my house at 7:30!! When I get to Nkurenkuru, I will definitely begin one again:)

2 comments:

Amy Strain said...

Sarah,
Seeing all the smiles in your pictures gives me goosebumps! What you are doing is amazing.
Much love,
Amy Bender Strain

jamie sangar said...

Yea! So cool you are starting a running club. I always knew you were a runner deep down! Keep sending and posting pictures...they're fun to look at! Take care. Simon and Jamie