Thursday, July 26, 2007

vacation


holler- here i am, adding a new post to my blog.....with a shaved head!!!! i love it:) it was just time, i've been talking about buzzing my head for a few months now and i was going to do it right before i left for africa but now seemed like the right time. im in miami, fl right now. it's a pretty big contrast from nola. i've got a lot of thoughts about what it means to be here instead of there but im not sure they are appropriate to share at this moment. im thankful for friendships i have and relationships built here as well as Cincinnati and back at 'site'. it's crazy to feel like im in a different world only to return to nola and feel like im in a place of peace- surrounded by so much unrest.
more to come...
peace.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAHhhhhhhhhh... so great! looks good on ya, baby.

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kellycup said...

OMG....

Cotton said...

GI Jane baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

claudie said...

Ok, I like it. I second the GI Jane statement!!!

sarahloup said...

I love your hair,you look beautiful as always. Wish I could see you when I go back to the 'Nati.

DITH said...

HOT, GOOD LORD!!!!