Saturday, February 16, 2008



ps...IT'S MY MOMS BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU MAMA!!!!!!!!!!


this post will be dedicated to the letter B- for bullet points:



  • a week ago i had my first moment where everything looked "normal" as in familiar. it's just my street. just my coworkers. just my neighbors. just my life. it was all familiar. and that was a great feeling

  • i'm in love with my region- it's so green, the river is amazing, and looking over to angola is such an incredible view

  • work is picking up quite a bit- i spent the weekend in rundu meeting with a bunch of organizations (mainly regional offices of the groups im working with in Nkurenkuru) and i now have a TO DO list larger than life: i cant wait!!

  • today was one of the most beautiful days i've had. there was a nice cool breeze most of the day- up at 6 from the sun coming through the open windows, out of the house by 7:30 to walk into town by the river, collected quotations for garden supplies for our community garden (in grant proposals you have to include price quotations from three different places for any items you need to purchase with your budget), i love rundu, greatest town in namibs!!!

yeah, im back on the upswing of this silly roller coaster. it feels good. i feel good.


more from me later, just wanted to post some pics and send out some hi's!!

No comments: